Navigation data: passive information collected
In the passive information may be included data such as: the IP addresses or the domain names of the users’ computer, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form addresses of the resources requested, the time of a specific user’s request, the method used to submit this request, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (done, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning user’s operating system and computer environment.
Passive information are used with the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information concerning the use of the site and to check its correct operation or to improve the Site.
The collection and the transmission of passive information are implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
Although passive information are not collected in order to be associated to identified data subjects, they may allow user to be identified, by means of processing and integration with data held by third parties.
Voluntarily provided data: not requested information collected
In Centervue Web-Site some e-mail addresses are indicated and some request forms are contained.
Please be aware that dispatching of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in the Site and providing the request forms with personal information is an optional and voluntary action and that all the data sent will be processed by the data controller in order to reply to the requests.
Personal data submitted by users who request dispatch of informative material are used with the purpose of supplying or performing the services requested and will be communicated to third parties only when it is necessary for this purpose.
Please notice that no sensitive data are requested nor accepted and that every sensitive data submitted by the user will be deleted.
Purposes and modalities of processing data
Data collected might be used to operate, provide, improve and maintain the Site and all the services and systems, to improve or develop new features or services and in any case the information collected will be processed lawfully, fairly, relevantly and not excessively.
Data collected may also be used for statistical purposes connected to business development, fund raising or improvement of marketing strategies.
In some cases the data collected might be used also for administrative and internal business purposes.
As far as other data processing purposes are concerned, such as commercial advertisement, authorized prize-winning competition or recruitment, please refer to their specific privacy policies.
Access to users’ personal informations is restricted to authorized employees only, who might use them for data controller purposes only.
All the processing operations connected to Centervue Web-Site take place at the offices of the data controller, as indicated below, are stored on data controller’s servers in Italy and in U.S.A. and are carried out only by technical personnel or by maintenance personnel in some cases.
Our servers could be located outside user’s resident jurisdiction, by submitting personal information the user consent to transfer of such data in the territory of the Countries above indicated.
We do not sell for any reason personal information and we do not disclose personal information to unaffiliated third parties for commercial purposes.
We do not rent or communicate personal information to other entities nor in other ways share personal information with third parties, except in the cases that follows.
Please be aware that the data collected may be communicated or shared with other companies affiliated to or in partnership with Centervue, as they’re listed below, for the purposes and with the modalities indicated on the Privacy Policies only.
Personal information may be communicated to third parties for their use in performing internal business functions, such as data hosting, data security or backup, maintenance or others.
Although we use standard measures to secure and protect personal information, please be aware that we do not guarantee that personal information provided or collected will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Data subject rights
Please notice that, according to Section 7 of Italian Data Protection Code, the data subject has the following rights.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.”
The data controllers are: